It's all about the mountains and alpine playground. It's about safety, so having a mountainguide involved in your adventure it's a must. Welcome to MountainPro Guiding, the Romanian Guiding Agency!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

As the title says, there's nothing more I wish for all people in the climbing community than great adventures, adrenaline rush, impressive outdoors and the company of good friends. 'Cos most of it, it's all about sharing some of the best moments with people that - like you - are looking for the thrill, excitement and challenge. A friend of mine told me a while ago that I am privileged, as a mountain guide, to work with happy people. Didn't rang a major bell at that time, but now I understand the wisdom in his thoughts, and I appreciate even more all the time spent in an alpine environment; It really doesn't matter if I am teaching snowboarding or I am leading climbers in the mountains, this joy, of being outside, surrounded with people that are transforming from guest or clients in friends for a lifetime in a matter of days is a feeling that is hard to compare with something else, is a reason for me to keep exploring, climbing, looking for the next thrill. Feels like I'm alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment